Thursday, June 9, 2011

We Are Having A Baby Today!


It is just past 8am this morning and I am anxiously awaiting Dan to get home from work so we can head to McKay Dee. My induction appointment is at 9am, so we are hoping to have Eddie here by tonight, however the sooner the better. I would not have slept a wink last night had it not been for the sleeping pill I took that sent me to dreamland!
It is really crazy to think that after today I will be a parent. Dan feels the same way. Even though he doesn't vocalize it, he has been a mess the past couple of weeks. Its been fun for me to watch him get so worked up, when he is normally so calm and collected:)
So here is to a healthy baby...wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! Good luck today! You will do great - and so will Dan. Can't wait to meet Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Hope everything went/is going well.

    ReplyDelete