Thursday, November 14, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant

I feel really bad that I have not been good about keeping up on this pregnancy. But the truth is that it has been such an easy pregnancy, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! In the beginning I had some slight nausea in the mornings and occasionally at night. But I have thrown up maybe 6 times this entire pregnancy as opposed to the last 2 where 6 times a day was more normal. I had a rough 4-6 weeks with really bad indigestion but I just made TUMS my best friend and we were good.

At my 20 week appointment I was concerned because the baby doesn't seem to be moving near as much as Eddie and Tommy did. But the docs assured me that everything looked great and it was probably just that I don't notice it since I'm constantly chasing the other two around. But over the last 3 weeks he has started to move a lot. Sometimes I can't believe that he's only 2 pounds in there with how he pushes on me.

And this baby is just as camera shy as Tommy was. Every time we try to get an ultrasound picture of his face he either looks away or puts his hands up.But that will just make him more of a surprise when he decides to grace us with his presence.

I officially am feeling large. I have a hard time getting comfortable at night and switch from side to side. And about every time I do that, I have to pee as well. And just over the last week I noticed it is harder to bend over, and stairs kick my butt. It's crazy to think that between the baby weight and those times when Eddie and Tommy want to be carried, I am lugging around an extra 75 pounds! No wonder my lower back hurts. I finally had to go into a chiropractor last week to have him work on me because I was in so much pain. It took 2 visits for me to loosen up enough that he could adjust me but I have felt great since.

It seems like time is flying by. The holidays are here, and I know it will feel like a blink until February. Part of me is scared knowing that I will have 3 babies under 3, but another part of me is excited to meet this little guy. Eddie is already such a great big brother and helper, and I know Tommy will be too. I know it won't be easy. There will be good days and bad days. But I know me and my boys can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment