Thursday, March 8, 2012

My 3 Month Ultrasound

I had my second ultrasound today. I am 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant.Even though it is still a little early we asked the doc if he could make an educated guess on the sex of the baby. Drum roll please...... BOY!!!!! I have to admit I breathed a huge sigh of relief that he didn't say girl. Hopefully in future ultrasounds it will continue to look like a he instead of a she.

I think it will be great for Eddie to have a little brother that he will be so close in age with. I have high hopes that they will be the best of buds.

I have had really bad all day morning sickness as I had with Eddie. At my last appointment the doc put me on some anti nausea medication, but its the weaker kind since I couldn't stomach the more common Zofran when I was pregnant with Eddie. It helps with the vomiting, but makes me so tired. Most days I feel like I'm sleep walking, but it's better than being sick. I am hopeful that it will pass soon since I am now out of the first trimester, but with Eddie I was not so lucky so I'm not counting on it.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Boys are the best I hope he stays a HE :) Good Luck my love! You will be such a wonderful mommy of two! I'm going to stay off the band wagon for a while I'm good with one! lol Love you! and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete