Monday, April 9, 2012

Eddie's First Steps

Today I had a listing appointment with one of my neighbors, Jacky Bell, from where we used to live in Ogden. She had wanted me to bring Eddie since she was there through the whole pregnancy but hadn't gotten to officially meet him yet.

We were sitting in her living room. Eddie was standing next to me at the couch, and Jacky was just diagonal from me in a chair. She got up to go grab something and Eddie just walked over to her chair. He wobbled a bit in the middle but made it all 5 or 6 steps.

I think I scared Jacky to death as I began screaming and clapping. I can't believe he actually walked! I have been able to get another one or two steps out of him but that's been about it. But now it is only a matter of time before he will be running around with me trying to catch him! I think it's pretty funny he chose his 10 month birthday to accomplish this big milestone. It's like he had been waiting for this day all along.

I'm not sure why these pictures keep turning sideways, but here is Eddie the other day when we had dinner with the Waltons. Eddie got to ride in the Mustang as Levi drove him around the cul-de-sac. What a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment