Monday, May 14, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Yesterday I celebrated my very first Mother's Day.It is still so crazy to think that I am a mom. Dan surprised me with a swimsuit cover up that I had been wanting for our trip to Cancun that is right around the corner. Then at church, since we are in nursery now, the primary kids made these darling bookmark's for all of the mom's. It is Eddie's fingerprint done to look like a flower. How cute is that!
We spent the afternoon in Logan with all of Dan's family. We had a great time eating Mexican (the normal holiday food for the Cardall clan), and just enjoyed each others company. 2 of Dan's sisters had babies last week so we all took turns oogling over my darling new niece, Sophie Lila, and nephew, Blake Kent.

Since we couldn't be there to celebrate with my mom, I put together this collage of Eddie from birth to 9 months and sent it to her. It is amazing to see how much he has changed. He is not my little baby anymore, he is getting closer and closer to officially being a toddler.


It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I am so excited that there will be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment