Monday, July 9, 2012

Eddie's 1 Year Old Pics and Maternity Photos

We finally got Eddie's 1 year old pictures done. I decided at the same time to do some maternity shots, and capture Eddie at 1 year and me being 7 months pregnant. My dear friend from college, Andrea Christy was kind enough to deal with us one more time. She did an amazing job as usual. There aren't many people who can make me look photogenic but I think she pulled it off.

So here are just a few, okay maybe a lot, of my favorites...









































2 comments:

  1. Shelbs!! I love your photos. You are so beautiful! Also, I chuckled to myself because this photo shoot without Dan makes you look like a single pregnant mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen the photos. I guess I was thinking of his 1st birthday party pictures. I love the pictures! They are so cute! You look amazing too. I have to say too, that I love Eddie's outfit :0)

    ReplyDelete