Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby #2 Update

I am officially 36 weeks today. I can't believe I am going to have another baby. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I am dilated to a 1 and 80% effaced. The doctors guess on weight is about 5lbs 14oz, which he says is average, and I say is going to make for a big baby in 4 weeks!

Dan and I have still been unable to decide on a name. As of today, it is down to Lucas or Daniel. I actually had a dream the week before we blessed Eddie that we named him Lucas. Then I heard someone say it the other day and I thought, "I really like that".

I can tell lately that Eddie senses something is going on. He wants to be in my lap all of the time, even though there is not much room with my big belly. He insists on opening and closing all of the doors for me, and even carries my keys and phone when we go to leave the house. He is already turning into my little man.

Eddie has learned how to blow kisses and give kisses. He ate a quarter of a PB&J sandwich the other day, holding it like a big kid and everything. He is obsessed with garbage cans and tries to throw everything away. I notice things missing and am pretty sure they are in the dump by now. He keeps me on my toes as he learns new things everyday. I think he will make a great big brother and be a big help to mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment