Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our 6th Anniversary

Dan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on the 12th. We decided to go all out and got a baby sitter so we could see a matinee. I know, crazy right!

It is amazing how fast the years have gone by. I met Dan almost exactly 7 years ago. It has been a fairytale since then. I married the man of my dreams, have 2 beautiful children, enjoy wonderful friends and family, and have been able to enjoy living in many different places. Our life together truly has been blessed. I look forward to every year we will get to spend together.

One of my favorite quotes is "Love is not a matter of counting the years...its' a matter of making the years count." Well the last 6 have counted for a lot, and I know we will make the best of anything ahead of us.

I'm so thankful that I get my family for eternity because I know that any amount of time wouldn't be enough. As I always tell Dan, he's stuck with me FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment