Thursday, October 10, 2013

Desitin

I thought he was napping...but I was wrong. I heard a noise and went upstairs to find Eddie covered in Desitin butt cream. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures but there were globs smeared in his hair. I put him in the shower to try to wash it out, but I had no luck seeing as the whole point of Desitin is to repel liquid.

I finally googled it, hoping that my child wasn't the first to do this and thankfully found some very helpful ideas. I ended up having to wash his hair with vegetable oil to get the desitin out, then dish soap to get the oil out. I have washed the clothes and bedding several times but it won't come out from there either. So I finally googled that and now have some ideas to try that will hopefully work. Oh the joys of being a parent! Always a learning experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment