Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wyatt's First Week Home

We made it home from the hospital on Sunday the 9th. My mom had to leave that day to go back to Montana to work for the week, but my dad was able to stay down. They arranged it so I would have help for a few weeks instead of just one. So I've had my dad this week, the mom next week, then my brother Cole and his wife Shannon will take the final week.

It has been so nice to have the extra hands around. Eddie and Tommy have needed some extra attention to it allows me to be with them, while someone else can be burping and loving the baby.

The boys have done well with the baby. Eddie was such a good big brother with Tommy that he's a pro at it. Tommy is going to take some work though. He is so forceful and unaware of his body that we really have to watch him when he's near Wyatt.



I have learned over the last week that the house is not quite child proof yet. The boys were playing in my room when it suddenly got quiet. I went to check things out and saw that they had opened the bathroom door, stripped their clothes off, gotten into the tub, and turned the cold water on...oh these boys!!!



Grandpa Al recently took up wood working, or should I say started again...and built the boys this amazing train table! Dan and my Dad had fun putting the train set together. Eddie was so excited about it, and Tommy just played godzilla and destroyed it as fast as they could build it!




The last week has been hard on the boys. There has been lots of change and lots of extra people hanging around. Eddie actually fell asleep on the floor the other evening. He has never ever slept anywhere except his bed or the car seat. That proves how tired the poor kid really was.


And here is a picture of our beautiful new home. We love it so much and feel so grateful to get to raise our family here. The boys already love being outside. Summer is going to be a blast!!

Naughty Grandma and Grandpa Cardall thought that our boys needed something they could climb on since they climb on anything and everything...so they got us a mountain! The boys love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment