Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Week Update

Eddie had his 2 weeks pediatrician appointment today. For the most part, they are mainly checking to make sure the baby is back to its birth weight. Eddie was 8 lbs 2 oz when he was born, and 7 lbs 12 oz when he left the hospital. Today, 10 days later he weighs 8 lbs 15 oz! The doctor was shocked. People don't believe me when I tell them he eats every hour and a half to two hours. Now they will since he put on over a pound in 10 days. My little chunky dunker! As for head size, weight and length (he is an inch and a half longer now too) he is in the 75th percentile. Dan may have his sports star after all:)

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog Shelbs!! It really is the easiest and Cute way to keep a running journal and updates of the family. Especially when you have family far away. At the end of each year I got to Blerb.com and download my blog into a free program and create an actually book. 2010 was all Kenny so I named it "And then there were 3" I have 3 books now and Love having them to share with those who come visit at my house and also photo books to show kenny as he gets older and loves looking at books and pictures of people he knows. It's fun. I will have to show you some time. It was fun seeing you today. lets do it more often.
    much love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete