Monday, October 31, 2011

Eddie's First Halloween

Today is Eddie's very first Halloween. I know he is too young to fully experience it, but I couldn't resist buying a costume. I picked up this darling onesie from WalMart a few weeks ago just to get into the Halloween spirit. The ghost even glows in the dark.


Then I found this puppy costume and couldn't resist. My first thought was to get a picture of him with the 2 dogs, but that will no longer be happening since we no longer have any puppies...just Eddie! Can you tell from the above and below pictures that his latest thing is to always have his mouth open and arms out. Sometimes I think he is trying to fly away.

Everyone agreed with us that he was the cutest puppy ever. Even cuter than Snoop, believe it or not! We went out to breakfast and had a lady come over from her table just to tell us how darling he was in his costume.I can't wait until he is old enough to actually go trick-or-treating. Until then we'll just hand out candy tonight to all the kids in our neighborhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment