Thursday, October 25, 2012

We bought a MINIVAN...what?!

That's right. I am now the proud owner of a minivan and couldn't be happier. The neon was just not cutting it anymore so we decided to look for another option. After lots of research, I knew a van was the way to go over an SUV. We finally found the great deal we were hoping for and bought a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country.

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever be caught dead driving a van I would have told you H to the NO! But then reason and practicality won out and here I am, driving a minivan. As I told Dan "I make this look good".

It is silver with a leather interior (a must with children). Has 2 captain chairs and a DVD player. Even though Eddie never watches TV, he quite likes watching movies in the van.

I think this is going to be a great vehicle as our family continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment