Sunday, February 24, 2013

We've Moved...Again

Well I am now officially a Utah County resident. Dan has opened a shop in Lindon, so we decided to move closer so that he will have less of a commute. Thanks to Dan's Aunt Julie, we found a couple in their ward who are serving a mission in Kenya for the next 18 months. So we are renting their beautiful home.

It is so nice to have windows! I didn't realize how much I missed the light after living in that basement apartment in Sandy for the last year.

We have high hopes that we will be able to call Utah County home. I have told Dan that I am only moving one more time at the end of this 18 months, so I guess we'll see where we end up. 

Below is Eddie helping Dan shovel off the porch. He is such a good helper. And look at our amazing yard! I can't wait to spend the summer out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment