Friday, March 1, 2013

Tommy is Mobile!

This past Wednesday I had Jeni Walton watch the boys while I met with my broker for about an hour. When I went to pick up the kids, she commented on how crazy it is that Tommy is rolling over so well. I said, What do you mean? So she laid him down on his back and he flipped right over onto his stomach like he had been doing for months. I couldn't even believe it! He has been getting onto his side over the last week, but hadn't been able to make it all the way over onto his stomach. But not anymore! You can't get him to stay on his back now.


Tommy has even figured out how to roll over with both arms swaddled to his sides. He won't sleep unless he's swaddled, but sometimes he'll squirm when you put him to bed until he is on his side or his stomach. Then he gets really mad if he ends up on his stomach with no arms. That's when I have to go in and roll him back over. Silly kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment