Wednesday, July 24, 2013

American Fork Carnival

Dan and I decided to go check out the carnival this weekend. I loaded Tommy in the front pack and left Dan to wrangle Eddie. I figured we would end up walking around for a minute, eating some yummy food and calling it a day. But then, Eddie saw the slide. He started yelling slide, slide, slide! So we picked up some ride tickets and Dan took Eddie on it about 6 times. He'd come down it, run out the exit gate and run back into line before poor Dan could even get up. He was so funny! He even ended up riding this little train that went in circles. I was worried that since we couldn't go on it with him, he would start screaming and try to get off of it, but he did so good. He is turning into such a big boy! As much as I love his independence, there is definitely a part of me that dreads it as well. I can see his first day of school where he tells me bye and walks off leaving me there crying all too soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment