Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Did I Mention I'm Pregnant?

So 2 days before I ran my marathon, I peed on a stick and below is the result.


This may have been the one part of the marathon story that I left out. Unfortunately, I'm sure that this played a big part into how that day went for me mentally. Especially with the cramping I experienced. I really thought that I was miscarrying and told myself that when I made it to the halfway point, if there was any blood I was going to quit. Luckily this was not the case and I have had a healthy pregnancy. So yes, I ran a marathon at 5 weeks pregnant.

Unlike my first 2 pregnancies, I have not been sick at all. I have some morning sickness but nothing beyond that. It is amazing how great I feel. Perhaps if the others had been anything like this I wouldn't be quite to anti-pregnancy. I am just thankful that I can keep up with Eddie and Tommy.

Looks like my due date is February 13, 2014. So yes, that makes 3 under 3. Eddie will be 2 years 8 months and Tommy will be 17 months. Woohoo here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment