Friday, September 13, 2013

My baby boy is 1 today

Where does the time go? Overnight, Tommy has become older and wiser. He is such a good boy and so much fun to be around. His smile and laughter are contagious. I have had the hardest time trying to discipline him because all he has to do is look at me with that sly little grin and my heart melts.

He has been trying to walk since 10 months, but over the last few weeks is officially running. Eddie now has nowhere to hide. He is sleeping though the night, finally. And he eats like there is no tomorrow. He is definitely my chunky dunker.

He has found his voice, too. The one word you can make out is outside. The boy loves to be outside. And heaven forbid you tell him no, and you will get the scream. He used to be so quiet, but now he screams in protest to anything he doesn't like. And it only gets worse if Eddie has something that he wants!

But he loves his big brother. He is finally big enough, and mobile enough to take on Eddie. There are days where he will tackle Eddie to the ground every chance he gets. And I just laugh because Eddie totally deserves it with how rough he sometimes is with Tommy. But they love to play wrestle and their giggles are adorable. My only complaint is when this transfers over to nap time and they spend 2 hours in their beds just laughing and talking. It is so cute though.

I love you Tommy Boy! It has been so fun to watch your personality come out over the last year and I can't wait to see the young man you grow into. But please stop growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment