Friday, September 13, 2013

Tommy's First Birthday

We had Tommy's birthday on Friday on the 13th. Because of this I decided to go with a monster theme, and he is my little Tommy Monster! We had rice crispy treats and german chocolate cupcakes that I made. I dyed the frosting green and put candy eyeballs on them. They turned out pretty cute. Then I had the traditional bear cake that has been passed down since Dan had one on his first birthday, and some vanilla and chocolate monster cupcakes with ice cream.

It was so much fun to get everyone together. And the weather stayed nice enough that we could still go outside to let all the kids play. Tommy was pretty timid with his smash cake. He never really did go crazy. He ate off the nose and ears first, then Dan helped demolish it a little hoping he would get the idea. Otherwise he enjoyed playing with everyone and did a great job helping to open presents.


















No comments:

Post a Comment