Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. I was so excited for it to come, but now I am sad that it is over. This year was so much more fun now that the boys are old enough to start getting into it.

We had Christmas a few days early with the Cardalls. We all got together at the pool house to have dinner and for Al and Nancy to do gifts. The boys got a play kitchen, a train set, and new minky blankets!

My parents came down from Montana to spend Christmas with us. It was so much fun to have them here on Christmas morning. We slept in until the kids got up, had breakfast and started opening gifts around 10am. I figure this is the last year we will get away with sleeping in!

But the boys had so much fun opening gifts and playing with their new toys. They made Christmas so wonderful! This may be my favorite Christmas yet, with many more to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment