Wednesday, January 15, 2014

29 Days To Go

I've decided using days instead of weeks makes it seem sooner! Dilated to a 3...you would think this would be good news but I'm sure it just means I will be miserable until I finally have to be induced. But the doc said he saw hair in the ultrasound. Could it be that I might finally get a baby with hair?! So excited to find out!

I am officially over being pregnant. I can't sleep, I hurt, I have a hard time breathing, and I'm exhausted. I really shouldn't complain because I know there is a lot that could be worse. I keep reminding myself that it is worth it to have a healthy baby...and 4 weeks, I mean, 29 days, really is right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! You can do it! the end is in sight!! Good luck with everything!

    -Les-

    ReplyDelete