Thursday, January 30, 2014

We are moving...for the last time!

Since moving back to Logan for Dan's job with the family insulation company, we have been living in his brother Joe's home in Wellsville.We ended up coming across a home in Maple Rise up by his parents a few months ago and fell in love with it. Long story short, things came together remarkably well and fast, so we are moving into our new home this weekend! And yes, at 38 weeks pregnant.

Packing has been killing me, but I am making progress. We have friends, family, ward member and a moving company coming to help us get his all done. I am so excited to finally be putting roots down. The boys have had a wild week with packing, and furniture disappearing, but they are troopers.

I am still dilated to a 3 and 80 percent effaced. Maybe the move will put me in labor!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment