Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eddie is going to be a Big Brother

That's right...I'm PREGNANT!!!!

I haven't been feeling very well over the last week. I was actually complaining to my neighbor Kim on Tuesday and she said I bet your pregnant. To which I responded, totally not possible. But by last night, I started thinking, these sure are the normal pregnancy symptoms. So I decided just to put my mind at ease and pee on a stick. I knew it would say "not pregnant" as it did the last time I had this panic. Well, I was wrong. There weren't any lines or symbols to decipher, just big bold letters that read "PREGNANT". I kept looking at it thinking the "NOT" would show up. But it didn't.

I walked out of the bathroom, and asked Dan what kind of mood he was in. He started nervously laughing and asked "Why? What did you do?" I just held up the stick and he knew. There was lots of hugging, laughing and some crying. We are absolutely thrilled! Yes there are always the doubts of...It's too soon. Eddie will be so young. Are we ready for this? We aren't settled in a home or even a city or possibly state for that matter. We're getting ready to move, again. Dan hates his job. Things are so up in the air. Can this really be good timing? But in spite of it all, we can't wait. Eddie will be such a great big brother. And since they will only be 15-16 months apart (not sure what my due date is yet) I hope they will be the best of friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment