Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Little Gym

Eddie's friend Mackennon goes to a place called The Little Gym. They had a "bring a friend for free" day today so we decided to go check it out.

Eddie was quite timid in the beginning. He sat on my lap and wouldn't participate. But by about half way through he turned into his normal dare devil self. By the end he had climbed to the top of the highest piece of equipment and stood on top, with no hands, grinning from ear to ear. The other parent's started to panic but unfortunately I know my kid has great balance!

Eddie practicing his kicks.

Bubble time!!!

Evan Tommy had fun rolling around and hanging out.

Eddie is in the middle climbing over one of the rails.

The picture doesn't show it well, but this is the highest tower. You are meant to climb through the middle section that is lower, but Eddie just used that as a step to get to the top.
"I can't wait till I get to play too!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment