Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Silly Tommy

Tommy is such a funny kid to watch as he is trying to learn how to walk. He gets into everything! He prefers to stand so he only crawls as much as he has to in order to reach something to pull himself up on. He has also discovered the stairs and loves to climb them. He will go up about 2 stairs, then turn and look back at me with a big grin on his face saying "come and get me mom". Then as I go to get him he turns back around and tries to crawl up the stairs as fast as he can laughing hysterically until I pick him up. So even though this game is so fun, we now have a gate up in front of the stairs.

The picture below is Tommy chilling with his Dad the other day. Just give him an oreo and he's content.



This is the same trick Eddie used to do. It's funny to see how similar they are.

And here is Tommy standing in his crib. Now when I go to get him from his naps he is usually standing up looking back at me.

And here are the 2 monsters have a good old time in the crib. Who wants to go to sleep when we can play?!

No comments:

Post a Comment