Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 Months Old

Eddie will be 5 months old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. He is growing so fast and progressing even faster. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he crawls and walks earlier than normal. I decided to take some pictures and video to show how far he has come in just a few short months. He is a whole new kid from not only 2 months ago, but even last week.

He has been eating solid food for almost a month now. We have worked our way through almost all of the first baby foods. So far all has gone well except for the bananas. They are supposed to be the most liked of the baby food, but Eddie makes a horrible face and spits it out every time. I have found that I need the bib more than he does. The other day he had just gotten a big mouthful of squash when he sneezed...all over me. I was covered from my glasses to my waist. He thought it was funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment