Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Attack of the Walker


I know, I know, cutest picture ever!I bought Eddie a walker last week. He enjoyed sitting in it playing with the toys, but was not aware his movements were making him go places. Until last night... I was at the stove cooking, when I felt a tap at my ankles. Thinking to myself "I know he was in the corner by the highchair", I turned around to see this happy boy smiling back. And yes he is naked for a reason, due to a poop incident while I was trying not to burn dinner. But I promise not for long seeing as it is the middle of winter. But I think it makes the picture that much better!
That's right, he covered some good ground.
And was so proud of himself. Which is great for me, because now he enjoys being in the kitchen while I am doing chores or cooking. And thanks to my mom, we discovered Baby Mum Mums. I know, stupid name right? They are these little rice cakes that he can hold and feed himself without it breaking off, or making too big of a mess. And he loves it!
But now he wants to feed himself everything. I have had to opt for allowing him to hold onto the spoon as I try to direct it into his mouth, which is easier said than done. Thus the peas on the front of his shirt even though he was wearing a bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment