Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eddie's First Thanksgiving

Eddie had his first Thanksgiving last week. And I forgot the camera and the video camera. But I can tell you he sure looked cute in his onesie that said "My First Thanksgiving" on it. Eddie was even kind enough to nap during the Turkey lunch so I could eat.
We went up to Montana to spend Thanksgiving with my family. The Cardall's had their get together the Sunday before. So it was a fun trip getting to see my family again so soon. Eddie overall did really well on the trip other than refusing to sleep. He wanted to be involved in everything going on. Therefore, our first night back home, Eddie slept almost 14 hours, then napped another 5 the following day.Sleep deprived? I think so. But I can't blame him, Montana is just too exciting to miss a single minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment