Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Eddie's 1 Year Pediatrician Appointment

Eddie went to the doctor today for his 1 year visit and shots. He weighs 20 pounds 3 ounces which puts him in the 12th percentile. He is 31 inches long which is the 85th percentile for height. So my baby is tall and skinny. It's amazing to think he was such a chunker as a baby. Becoming mobile has definitely leaned him out. He has 10 teeth, 4 on top and 6 on the bottom. He has 2 more on top about ready to come through and according to the doctor has a few molars that are swollen as well. Oh how I love teething!

Eddie is healthy and happy and right on track. The doctor was even kind enough to suggest that instead of scheduling Eddie's 15 month visit now, perhaps I should wait until I have the baby and schedule the 2 week and 15 month at the same time to save me a trip. Hadn't thought of that!!! Holy crap is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment