Monday, August 8, 2011

Do I look only 8 weeks old to you?

My baby boy turned 8 weeks old on Thursday. I can hardly believe it has been 2 months that this little angel has been in my life. When I was pregnant I remember wondering with all the amazing people in my life that I already love so much, how was I going to have anymore love to possibly give to a child. Then I held him for the first time. A mother's love is an amazing thing that I am just beginning to understand. I know I have seen it in action as I have been on the receiving end of my own mothers. However, now I am just a link in a very long chain of incredible women. I have some big shoes to fill and hope that my Eddie will understand that although I may not be perfect, my love for him is.

My beautiful boy posing as he sleeps


Eddie practically sitting up on his own. Hard to believe he is only 8 weeks old. He is in the onesie Dan picked out for him. It says "I drink until I pass out". My silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment