Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Magic Changing Table

This is the changing table...

Eddie's Aunt Shannon (my brother Cole's wife) made this darling changing table for him. I knew it would be a handy addition to the nursery but I had no idea what an amazing gift it really would be. Why you ask? Because this table has magic powers. All I have to do is set Eddie on it, and he starts smiling and cooing like you wouldn't believe. It's not that the changing pad is soft and feels good, or that there is something fun to look at, or that he is so excited about getting his diaper changed, it's just magic I tell you. So you have probably noticed that most of the pictures of Eddie are of him on his magic changing table. Just to show how magic it is, here are some more pictures to prove it.
This is the happy baby...


The only thing I can think of is that Shannon must have made this changing table with lots of love for her little nephew. It's like a cuddle from Aunt Shannon every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment