Thursday, September 1, 2011

12 Weeks Old


Eddie is 3 months old today. I can hardly believe it! We'll be celebrating his first birthday in no time, then he'll be graduating from high school. At least that's what it feels like.

Eddie had his first official laugh Tuesday night. Just one quick, adorable giggle escaped. I haven't been able to make him do it again, but I'm sure he will be laughing in no time.

To celebrate Eddie turning 3 months, I decided to recreate Dan's 3 month old picture. My mother-in-law, Nancy, saved the outfit that she made for Dan when he had his 3 month old pictures taken. Eddie barely fit in the overalls, and I could barely get his toes in the shoes so we had to go without those. But I think they came out pretty cute.

Dan at 3 months old...
Eddie at 3 months old...





No comments:

Post a Comment