Friday, September 16, 2011

All New Baby Overnight

Eddie turned 14 weeks old yesterday and he has gone from newborn to infant in just the last week. Overnight, he decided he could finally hold up that big noggin of his, hold onto toys, stand up mostly unassisted and grab for anything within reach. I'm so looking forward to this next stage of discovery and learning.
One of Eddie's new favorite things is this jumper. He decided the swing is not much fun anymore when he can use his legs to bounce instead. This one we borrowed from a friend to see if he would even like it. The first time I set him in it and stepped away he got a huge grin on his face and started giggling as if to say "Look at me! I'm standing up and you're not holding me!" We had to put something under his feet so he could touch, but he seems to really enjoy it. He can't do much yet other than bounce a little and grab at some toys, but I think it will bring hours of future entertainment. This being the case, I have one ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment