Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St George Spectrum 10K

I ran a 10K this past weekend in St George with the Summer's family and had so much fun. They are the ones that got me motivated to run so it was fitting to run a race with them. The scenery was amazing and the weather was perfect. I am still a little sore from running but it was well worth it.

My time was 55:39.
I placed 26 of 73 in my age group
I placed 161 of 467 of female runners
and I placed 366 of 791 overall.

 That's me in the purple and white tank top third from the left.

 As Dan said, "Wow, it looks like you guys are having so much fun..." He just doesn't understand!


 This is me Liz and Hannah, upside-down, freezing as we waited for the race to start. We're not like the crazy runners who do a 6 mile warm up to get ready for their 6.2 mile race. We prefer to stand and shiver!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! Keep it up!! Marathon Time is comin up FAST!! WOOT WOOT! You got this!

    ReplyDelete